I don’t write many reviews. Tmart.com sent me a new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and a Rubik’s Cube from their website and it is absolutely amazing because they have so many items that are really affordable. They carry household items from electronics to home, office and garden products. The website alone carries thousands of products and they offer free shipping worldwide.
I love natural colors so I’m so happy that I got the opportunity review this palette. I’m by all means no makeup expert but I like to dabble with it especially when I’m in the mood to look extra pretty. My daughter is 13 years old and has wanted to wear makeup. I think she’s too young but have agreed to let her wear these colors because of their earthy tones. These are the only colors that I allow her to wear and she loves the palette as much as I do! The colors are beautiful and go on fairly easy. You want to make sure that you apply an eye primer before using the shadow due to my experience with it not lasting long without administering a primer beforehand. The following colors are included in the palette:
- Foxy is a pale. It looks yellow with a hint of beige. It does have a matte finish with some sheer to it. It barely shows when I applied it to my eyes and on my arms to swatch it. I’m thinking it could work for highlighting your brow. I don’t think it would work well with dark complexions.
- Half Baked is my favorite because it looks like copper. It has a golden brown hue with a lot of shimmer and sheen.
- Booty Call is a very light color that looks more peach . It’s lighter than Foxy and has a frosted finish.
- Chopper is another shade that is brown in tint with a mixture of tan to it. It also has flecks of shimmer and is another one of my favorites.
- Tease is more of a mauve-brown with a matte finish. I noticed that this shade didn’t stay on very long even with an eye primer but that’s just my experience.
- Snakebite is dark in nature that has a bronzed shimmer like sheen.
- Suspect is a soft champagne-bronze with a frosted, metallic sheen.
- Pistol is more in the gray-silver range when it comes to hue. It also has a frosted finish.
- Verve is beige in comparison with gray highlights. It also has a sheen.
- YDK is a warm, medium brown with a frosted finish. I also love this color because it gave me a deep rich color when I applied it to my eyes and when I swatched white paper.
- Busted has a soft frost finish. I would consider it deep brown in its hue with some golden undertones. I’m also in love with this color.
- Blackout is really dark. It’s more like charcoal. It’s intense when it comes to its hue which definitely showed how saturated it was in its swatches. It has a matte finish.
Tmart.com has a huge array of health and beauty products and if you’re a fan of the Rubik’s Cube, there are various choices of cubes on their website. The one that was sent to me can be found here and it’s less than $6.00. On the tmart.com website it’s actually called the Magic Intelligence Test Cube in white. I have included a picture below of what it looks like:
The cube is made out of ABS plastic and weighs 129g / 4.55 oz. It’s dimensions are 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5cm / 2.17″ x 2.17″ x 2.17″ (L x W x H). The interface is smooth and fluid. It was very easy to maneuver without the individual blocks getting stuck. It’s a good value for the price and my kids seem to like it. Lately they’ve fought over it. That’s a lot better than fighting over the PlayStation 3! If you’re on a budget and looking to save some money, then I would definitely head over to Tmart’s website. You are bound to find to something that you like or gift for a loved one for the holiday. I have included the links below again on where you can purchase these items.
If you have taken a look at their website, please tell what were some of your favorite items in the comments below and as always thanks for reading!